What Online Classes are conducted by Vriksham ?
- PrePregnacny (English) - One Live Online Webinar, for Couples who are planning a Baby
- PrePregnacny (Tamil) - One Live Online Webinar, for Couples who are planning a Baby
- Early Pregnancy (English) - One Live Online Webinar, for Pregnant Mommies from (1 to 5 Months)
- Labour Management (English) - Two Live Online Webinar, for Pregnant Couples from (5+ Months)
- Infant Care (English) - One Live Online Webinar, for Expecting Mommies (5+ Months), New Mommies (0 to 3 Months)
- BreastFeeding (English) - One Live Online Webinar, for Expecting Mommies (5+ Months), All New Mommies
Where can I see the Vriksham Class Schedules ?
Class schedules are available in the ''Upcoming Class'' WebSite page: https://www.vriksham.in/upcomingclass.html
Are you currently conducting Offline classes in Tiruppur and Coimbatore (COVID) ?
Due to COVID, for safety reasons we are not conducting the usual Offline classes in Tiruppur and Coimbatore. Once the situation gets normal we will resume. You can refer to the Upcoming Class Page for this.
- Where can I see Vriksham Pregnancy Tips Videos ?
How can we Collaborate with Virksham ?
Please send a mail to VrikshamClasses@gmail.com with mail subject prefixed with the word ''Collaborate:'' with the details for us to validate on the Collaboration and get back to you.
What is the Registration or Booking procedure for all the Classes ?
1. VRIKSHAM Online Class schedule along with its ''Registration Link'' availability date and time information are usually posted on the ''Upcoming Class'' WebSite page every Wednesday.
''Upcoming Class'' WebSite page: https://www.vriksham.in/upcomingclass.html
2. Following this, on the mentioned ''Registration Link'' availability date and time, the ''Registration Links'' are posted only in @Anupama.Vriksham Instagram Stories.
3.Once the Instagram ''Registration Story'' is published, the ''Registration link'' is present in the bottom of the Story as a Story-Link. You should Swipe-Up or Click the ''Story-Link'' for it to Open, then you can book the Class. Please use only GMAIL Ids to Register for the Classes. If you do not have them, please create it before the registration.
- Classes can be attended only from the registered GMAIL Ids.
- Once available Slots are over, the Registration link will provide a blank page or would have been removed.
- Sometimes last second parallel registrations will conflict with the maximum allowed participants, these registrations will get reverted back by the Payment gateway.
Is there any other mode of registration other than Instagram ?
Currently Registration happens only through the Registration Links published in @Anupama.Vriksham Instagram Stories at the published Date and Time.
Can I use International Card for Payment ?
Currently Payments can be done only through India Payment cards. In Case you do not have one, ask someone with India Payment cards you know to book the Class on your behalf.
Is there separate Registration option available for people in abroad ?
Currently we do not have a separate Registration option available for people in abroad
Is there option for PreBooking or PreReisteration for the Classes ?
There are no PreBooking or PreReisteration for the Classes, all booking have to be done through the Class Registration Links, in a First Come First Serve basis.
For Online Couple Class, can my Husband/Wife use a different mail other than the registered Mail ID ?
Currently there is no option to attend with a non-registered mail id. Couples can attend together with the registered Mail id, if Husband or Wife need to attend with a different mail id then they would have to also register with the other Mail id
Is there Option for a One on One Class or Counseling ?
Currently there is no option available for a One on One Class or Counseling.
What is Cost of the Classes ?
As the cost varies depending on Public Interest, please check the registration link for costs, when it is published..
Can I Reshedule or get Refund, if I missed the Class due to Personal reasons?
Reshedule or Refund are not provided for missing Class due to Personal reasons. This is also mentioned during the Registration.
How many number of Participants are there per Online Class ?
Number of Registrations purely depend on Public Interest for each class. Based on this Class Participants will be 100+ .
I have booked the Wrong Class ?
Please send a mail to VrikshamClasses@gmail.com with mail subject prefixed with word ''Booked Wrong Class:'' with the Registration snapshot, and the Class you want for us to revise the bookings or provide a refund.
I have used a Different or Wrong Mail ID or a Non-GMAIL ID at the time for Registration ?
Please send a mail to VrikshamClasses@gmail.com with mail subject prefixed with the word ''Email Change:'' with the required Registration snapshot ,the Old Email and New Email ID for us to revise the bookings.
Note: Please use only GMAIL IDs to Register for the Classes. If you do not have them, please create it before the registration.
How will the ''Online Class Meeting Link'' be provided to registered Participants ?
For participants who have registered successfully, the Online Class ''Google Meet Link'' will be sent as a ''All-Day Event'' invite to the registered Participants ''Google Calendar'' with details on the specific Class Start and End Time for the day in IST.
Google Calendar Link: https://www.google.com/calendar
Attending Online Class
How to attend the Vriksham Online Class ?
1. Before the Online Class day, do the following to avoid delays during Class day.
- Check if you have Internet Bandwidth with above 3 MBPS Download speed, on the device you plan to attend the Class from. https://www.speedtest.net/
- Setup and Verify ''Google Meet'' is working fine in your device. https://meet.google.com/ Click for Video instruction on, How to join Meetings with ''Goole Meet'' from your device
2. On the Scheduled Class Date and Time, Go to your registered accounts ''Google Calendar'' App or Page https://www.google.com/calendar
3. Open the ''All-Day Google Event" Vriksham Class Calander Invite sent to you.
4. Click on the '"Join with GoolgeMeet'' or ''Join Video Video Call'' link in the Vriksham Class Calander Invite. This will open the GoogleMeet Meeting on your app or browser
5. Turn Off your Microphone to Mute yourself and Turn On or Off your Camera as you prefer.
Can we attend the Online Class through Mobile ?
Yes, you can attend the Classes from an Andriod,iOS, Mobile or Tablet device, Laptop, Desktop. Vriksham Online Classes are conducted through GoogleMeet. To join a video meeting, you need the Google Meet mobile app or its supported web browser. https://meet.google.com/
What is the minimum Internet bandwidth we need to attend the Online Class ?
We recommend above 3 Mbps of download speed for the Online Class. https://www.speedtest.net/
Is there a Dial-in option for Vriksham Online Class ?
Currently Dial-in option is not available for Vriksham Online Class.